It can be quite difficult for a buyer to choose a 3D printer correctly, because it is necessary to take into account many parameters: the power of the equipment, the size of the working area, the available functions, what types of plastic and other consumables can be used, etc. The company "REC" LLC offers a wide range of printers for three-dimensional printing, with a detailed description, as well as an analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of each model.
FEATURES OF CHOOSING A PRINTER
Before you buy a 3D printer, you need to disassemble such its technical and operational characteristics as:
- The number of print heads (professional name-extruders). Determines the quality and speed of printing. If the 3D printer has more than one head, then it becomes possible to print several colors or print supports with soluble materials, which will facilitate the cleaning of printed models and allow printing with higher accuracy of working out small details.
- Consumable material. Most often, plastics of the following type are used for three-dimensional printing ABS and PLA. Also HIPS and Flex.
- Print speed. For different models, this parameter can vary from 1-2 to 10-15 hours. In most models, the print quality and speed settings are interrelated.
- The dimensions of the device, the size of the print area, the ability to create objects with different dimensions.
- The minimum thickness of the printed layer. The lower this indicator, the more accurate and beautiful the manufactured model turns out.
- Availability of additional functions. Recognition of the absence of plastic material on the working panel, simultaneous printing with several colors and materials.
- The cost of the equipment. Depending on the price, printers of this type are classified into home (40-160 thousand rubles), semi-professional (160-200 thousand rubles), professional (200-800 thousand rubles), industrial (over 800 thousand).
With the help of universal 3D printers, you can combine different types of plastic and create unique three-dimensional models. The production of almost everything is available: children's toys, prostheses, decorative elements, dishes, military models, figurines, pens, and much more.